How To Set Up Your Only Fans Page
So you’ve signed up to Only Fans and you are ready to conquer the world. Here are the steps to setting up your account quickly and effectively
What you need to do:
- Sign up to OnlyFans: So much like most sites you want to click on“Sign Up” and add an e-mail address and choose a password. At this time Only Fans does not offer the very common “sign up through” Facebook/Apple/Google etc that many sites currently have. So you will need to give them your email address. Make sure that you have access to this e-mail as you will need to authenticate it as well.
- Edit your profile: So the first thing you want to do once you sign in is choose your user name. This is VERY important and something you don’t want to change in the future, especially once you have started sharing your link for promotion. You can choose your display name as well but that can be changed as often as you like. You also want to add a profile picture, banner image and short bio. The site allows you one external link as well so choose it wisely.
- Add a bank account: You’ll want to go ahead and add your bank account information. The reason you want to do this is to get paid. You also can’t set subscription prices above zero unless Only Fans has this information. Once they do you’ll be sure to get paid and be able to add PPV item prices as well as subscription prices.
- Add your ID and await Age and Identity Verification: This is a stumbling block for some but for most creators you will be able to get approved in 48 hours via ID verification. Only Fans has added instant verification but when I used this on my own account it just “stalled out”. Make sure to take clear pictures of both your ID and yourself with proper lighting otherwise you could be asked to resubmit the information. This is an important step as it keeps anyone under 18 years old from using the platform.
- Set your subscription price: As mentioned once you have your bank information in the system you can then start to set your subscription price. If you don’t have a FREE account keep in mind that no one will be able to see anything n your page except for your Bio, Profile pic and banner unless they pay the amount that you have listed.
Well those are some initial steps to getting your Only Fans Page up and running. A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step and that is your first step towards success on Only Fans.